What is a PHSNA?
This comes from the term « Poor Ham’s Scalar Network Analyzer » It is just a sheap antenna analyser.
PHSNA Features :
- Analysis band: 1 to 30Mhz
- Ad9850 or AD9851
- Arduino UNO
- Remote Display: autonomous mode (optional not yet developed)
- Wheatstone bridge measurement coupled with an AD8307
- 1206 CMS Components (Ebay Listing here Bill Of Materials For phsarduino)
- Cost between 20 € and 30 €
PCBs are available, if you are interested, send me an email :
f4goh at orange.fr
(8.5€ including shipping to France, 11€ international)
Now, PCB are available with SMT mounted, connectors, era2sm.